Investor in the San Fernando Valley, CA

Investor in the San Fernando Valley, CA

Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

I was raised in Venice and live in the San Fernando Valley area. My vision is to build a very successful real estate rehab team. I'm very motivated, and have access to some funding. I'm looking to meet and speak with a seasoned investor who enjoys sharing of ideas and might enjoy assisting or joining in a rehab transaction or two.

Thanks very much

Rich

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · London · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 74 votes
    18y

    Rich,

    I spent sometime in Venice many, many years ago.

    Suggestions.

    1. Go to the new member area and introduce yourself. Stick to things about you and not a business promotion.

    2. Check out the local REIA meetings. LA has a number of them. Some close to where you live and some in other areas. It just depends on where you want to focus.

    John Corey

    PS. Focus on contributing so you can later PM people when you find that there is a match between your interest and their interest. Even more so fi you want to post in specific forums that have a minimum post qualification. Make sure your posts have substance.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Rich - Welcome to the site. Before soliciting mentors, please jump in and get involved on the site. Ask questions . . . engage in conversations. Once you have reached 10 posts, check out our Seeking Mentors . . . . Forum and Post your needs there.

    Tell us a bit more about yourself. Do you have any experience investing? Have you done any deals in the past?

    I look forward to hearing more from you.

    BTW - I lived in the Valley for a few years and am very familiar with the market.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Hey there Rich-

    Welcome to the club and I hope you are enjoying your new members welcome wagon as I am sure you are! Why not share some more to the community as to what interest you the most about REI. And what hooked you about todays market to dive right in to investing with the best? Thanks for you time and feel free to roam around as there are many forums and threads to learn from!

    :welcome: To BP!

    P.S. I have a very good investor/friend of mine which I call Rich (Richard) and his wife gets mad at me and says to call him Rick that he is anything but rich (LOL)! Just thought I should share......

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.