Real Estate Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
Hello all -
I'm excited to be part of this dynamic and engaging network of professionals and experts. I recently moved back to SF as Director of Investments at RealtyShares, where my main role will be to liaise with both Sponsors and Investors on our crowdfunding platform. I have over a decade of commercial real estate experience, across all asset classes and multiple geographies, while working at JLL, C&W, Navigant Consulting, and Bearingpoint Consulting. Fortunately, I have worked with Investors, Developers, and Banks, making some great friends along the way.
I look forward to establishing some great relationships here on BP, as well as engaging in some intense discussions around the topics of technology, real estate, sustainability, crowdfunding, capital markets, and economics.
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
12y
Welcome to BP community @Eric Manuel It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Hey @Eric Manuel thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.
Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
12y
Welcome to the site @Eric Manuel, glad to have you join the community. Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a little bit about your previous experience as well! It's great to have an industry professional join our ranks that can provide some specialized insight.
Wholesaler · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 147 votes
12y
@Eric Manuel I took a look at the website, some very intriguing stuff in there. Do you guys plan on doing any open houses/networking events for folks to meet, greet and learn more about crowdfunding?
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 8 votes
12y
Realtyshares is accredited investors only??! Boooo! Love this idea though! I've been waiting for something like this to come along for a long time. @Eric Manuel
I Like @Brandon Foken 's idea for an open house to learn more about it. We'll be meeting up on Wed in W Oakland at @Daniel S. to a cool spot down there the other day...