New Investor - GA, TX, CA, AZ, NV areas!

New Investor - GA, TX, CA, AZ, NV areas!

Rental Property Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 3 votes

Hello all,

My name is Jai, I'm new to the website and thought I'd put my intro out there to meet like minded people with the same goals as myself... Make money in real estate! I live in the Los Angeles area, but currently I am investing in the GA market, Atlanta more specifically. My wife and I have been looking to close on our first official property and we're actively in GA atthe moment but have been considering the TX, AZ, NV & CA markets as well. I would love to get with any local REI clubs in the LA or San Fernando Valley areas. I would also like to know about any news sources you guys follow, besides BP. Any realtors in the above mentioned markets, especially those who are investing themselves, are also encouraged to chime in. Thanks for the info and allowinv me to introduce myself!

1Reply
13 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Jai Coward welcome to BiggerPockets Jai.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP community @Jai Coward  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @Jai Coward Welcome to BP!

    I wish you the best of luck!  Please let me know if there is anything I can help with or answer any questions for Arizona market you may have.

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @christopher hunter, @Dmitriy Fomichenko and @Amanda Mueller, thanks for the welcome, glad to be a part of all of this wealth of knowledge amd resources.

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome! I also live in LA and my properties are in Atlanta. There is an LA BP meetup this Sunday I know but other than that, I don't know much about the get togethers out here. Great to meet other long-distance investors tho!

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @ali boone, hey, and yeah, it's good to meet you as well! Are ypu doing rentals or rehabs out on ATL? I am aware of the meet this Sunday, I'll be there for sure, you should come by!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    12y

    Hey @Jai Coward welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    And oh, learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by checking this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz

    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Jai Coward thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.

    Seeya around!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.