New member in Provo, Utah from Poughkeepsie, New York

New member in Provo, Utah from Poughkeepsie, New York

Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone, I'm Josh Prettyman (yes, before you ask, that is my real last name), and I'm finishing up school out here in Utah while trying to start my real estate investing career. I've always been interested in REI and I've met some great people involved in this business so I'm here to expand my network and force myself out of my comfort zone to take action with the help and encouragement of everyone here on the BP community. Thank you in advance and good luck in your own endeavors!

1Reply
16 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • UT · Member since 2013 · 164 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Hey Josh:

    Nice to 'meet' you. Welcome to Utah, and good luck!

  • Murray, UT · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP! This has been a great resource for me as I have been getting started! Check out the BP podcasts and set up your keyword alerts for "Utah" or anything else you are interested in. See you around the site!

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Josh Prettyman Welcome to BiggerPockets Josh.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP community @Josh Prettyman  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. 

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Professional · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome! We need to set up a provo meet and greet bounce some ideas off of everyone around here. 

  • Springville, UT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Josh Prettyman Welcome aboard!  I'm from Springville, but I work in Provo. 

    @Jordan Burke That's a great idea!

  • Professional · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    @Jake Maughan How should we do it? Can I just plan something and invite people?

  • Springville, UT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Jordan Burke Why not?  Maybe do a breakfast or something.

  • Professional · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    @Jake Maughan I'd like that. I don't have a high enough membership to make an event on here. I'll look through the people I am connected with and see if they wouldn't mind putting it together. I'll keep you posted!

    Anyone else interested on this thread just raise your hand. :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.