Rental Property Investor · NV · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 85 votes
Hello,
I wanted to take a minute to write a quick introduction and hopefully meet some great new people. I am new to REI and bigger pockets but am looking to learn all I can in order to get my self to my goal of investing in my first property. In my experience it is always better to work together than alone so I am always open to sound advice from seasoned investors. What are the 5 things you do every day that aid in your success? What are the 5 pit falls that a new investor should avoid? Help me reach my goal and on my way to building some solid cash flow. - Thank You and good investing.
Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2011 · 227 posts · 76 votes
12y
@Garrett Diegel Welcome to BP! The 5 items you asked for would be determined by what your goals are and what part of REI you want to do. So I would say first make sure this is what you want to do and then decide what part of REI you are going to do.
Real Estate Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 17 votes
12y
Welcome @Garrett Diegel!
My husband and I are new to REI as well. I recently started a couple of forums that have resulted in a few gems in terms of good and bad REI habits. Maybe you'll find some of the responses helpful as I did:
Rental Property Investor · NV · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 85 votes
12y
Thanks to all for the great advice. I'm looking forward to learning everything that I can to help me on this journey. I appreciate all of the help and look forward to what the future holds. Thanks again!