Wholesaling rookie from NYC, New York

Wholesaling rookie from NYC, New York

Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Happy to make everybody's digital acquaintance!

My name is Jared Rinaldi. I live in New York City, NY and my background is in writing and acting. I recently self-published my first novel back in May, and the entire process of being a self-starting entrepreneur has lit a serious fire in me. Now I want to branch out into real estate, specifically wholesale.

I found out about Bigger Pockets by attending my first NYREI meeting this past Monday at the Gansevoort Hotel in the Flatiron district of NYC. It was an awesome time and I met some really great, inspiring people.

I'm looking forward to exploring this site and learning all about real estate investing. Thanks!

0Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 322 posts · 238 votes
    11y

    @Jared Rinaldi Welcome to the greatest Real Estate Investing site on the planet! Man, you are really in the right place at the right time. I have to say that you already have a lot in common with us here on this site-we are ALL characters (in reference to your acting)! Ha ha! I highly suggest listening to the BiggerPockets podcasts and the Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing click here:UBG

    Also, one of the biggest moves I have made was to find someone whom I looked up to and someone who was willing to work with me. Just try to learn as much as you can and reach out to any of us on this site and ask questions. Pretty much any question you will have you can just type it in the "Search the site" box at the top right corner of this site and you will find more information than you could read in 10 lifetimes. Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions. I would be glad to help you for absolutely no charge-ever!

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Wow Stephen, thanks so much for getting in touch with me! It's great to be among like-minded crazies like myself. I've already downloaded a bunch of Bigger Pockets podcast episodes and will give them a listen. Thanks also for your offer of answering any of my questions. I'll make sure to reach out to you if I can't find anything on the site. All the best!

    Jared

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Jared Rinaldi  thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.

    Oh - and here are my favorite articles on Wholesaling:

    Seeya around!

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hey Brandon. Thanks so much for getting in touch. I can't believe how amazing joining Bigger Pockets has been so far. Such an amazing community on here! Anyways, I'll definitely upgrade my keywords and check out the links you sent. Great job on the podcast, by the way. It makes me realize that most of the other material I've been listening to and reading doesn't go into enough detail at all, so kudos on a job well done.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.