Southern Belle In The Real Estate World

Southern Belle In The Real Estate World

Kernersville, NC · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 1 vote

My name is Barbara (Barbi) Eubanks, and I work for LendLogix. LendLogix is a title management company, they are partnered with Mindstorm Media (who I technically work for) - a web design and marketing company. They are also partnered with AppraisalPro - a national appraisal management company, and TrakLogix - an appraisal management software.

I'm very excited to be a part of Bigger Pockets to learn what is going on in the blogging world of real estate, and to learn what everyone is interested in!

I'm excited to be a part of a community where I can learn hands on what our clients are interested in, and what is trending in the market.

Ask me anything! Or feel free to let me know anything as well!

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!

    Biggerpockets has a great market place that you can advertise who you work for. Otherwise marketing isn't allowed in the sites. I definitely recommend you to fill out your signature. This website is like people in general. As you develop realtaitonships and participate you will start to connect with people.

    We are also buy and hold investors who self-manage the properties

    Another great place is to look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog in your signature. Its a great additional networking source.

    Look forward to seeing you around! Let me know if I can help!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP community @Barbara E.  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Wishing you the best! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.