Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 5 votes
Hello all!
I just wanted to take a min to introduce myself! My name is Jared and Im new to BP. Im excited to get elbows deep in REI. I hope to have purchase my first Investment property by next year.
Im here to learn and Network with anyone that I can.
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
11y
Welcome to BP community @Jared B. It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
11y
Welcome!! I am from the Chicagoland area and although not new to Real Estate Investing, I am new to this site. I have become 'addicted' to the podcasts and listen to them all the time. Best wishes with your investments!!
Welcome to the community! BP has a tremendous amount of information to help you, but it is only available if you seek it out. Be sure to be as active as possible. Read blogs, post questions, and the podcasts are the greatest. The best free education you can get. Good luck!