Involved In Real Estate · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 5 votes
Finally! I've read many Bigger Pockets posts and benefited from various articles over the last several years and finally got around to joining. My wife and I have been working together in the Property Management Field and really enjoy it. We are excited to be starting our own PM company this year! As well as have hopes and dreams to invest in real estate in the coming years. We are really looking forward to learning from and being a part of this great community!
Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
11y
Welcome to BP! Make sure to come out and join the Bay Area Meetups around here! Always love to hear from Property Managers! Get connected with @Johnson H. so you know when the next meetup is going to be!
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
11y
@Luke Miller Welcome as an official member! There's a lot of really great people in the bay area. @J Martin (can someone please @mention him, I can't get his name to come up!) Anyway, he's in the bay area, and has a good handle on all the goings on there as far as meetups, etc.
@Luke Miller - Welcome to BP! Like Gene mentioned, @Account Closed is a great resource for the San Jose area and he usually comes out to my monthly meetups. The next one is next Friday. I hope to see you there and if not, good luck with your property management business!
Welcome new member! Bigger Pockets is the most innovative and educational site available to learn about real estate investing. Learn from those investors most active in the market today. You will find brand new people to the game and those that have been polished with years of experience, both good and bad. In my several decades of investing I have found that purchasing with cash flow as the number one goal and the secret to success in real estate. I have also learned that while buy and hold may be boring it is ultimately the best strategy. Use leverage but use it cautiously. Enjoy the experience.