Wholesaler · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 0 votes
Just wanted to say howdy to the gang. I've been in the RE game for 14 years, with 12 years as the owner of Patriot Financial LLC. We specialize in Commercial, Residential and Hard Money loans. We just recently got involved in the bulk REO game (by sheer happenstance I might add) and am looking to learn all I can about this niche industry.
When I'm not working in RE I volunteer as a consultant for SCORE which is a small division of the Small Business Administration. We provide business fundamentals for people who want to start their own companies. Our services are free to the public and at the end of the day we enjoy the knowledge that our work contributes to the growth of our communities and helps our clients realize the American Dream of small business ownership. I hold an MBA from Ohio University.
Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
18y
Joel,
Wow I am welcoming a second person from Utah in under 1 day!
Sounds like you have a ton of RE Experience and knowledge under your belt. I am sure you will be able to help others with some of that information. Not to mention, if you come across any great leads in the Chicago area from your Bulk Packages. I am all ears!!
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
18y
Hey and welcome to the site, Joel! You seem to have a solid background and it'll be good to have you on board. Since you're now exploring the Bulk REO game, all I can say is LOOK OUT! There are tons of scheisters and scammers out there pretending to be capable Bulk folks.
Regardless, we're looking forward to having you on board and hope to see you around in the long term.