Investor/Broker from New Mexico - Interested in Texas Inv

Investor/Broker from New Mexico - Interested in Texas Inv

Real Estate Broker · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi All,

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Steve Hardy, and I am a native of Santa Fe New Mexico. I came to real estate after a decade in Financial Services marketing management. Today I am a real estate broker and investor. I primarily broker deals relating to commercial and investment real estate in New Mexico (Albuquerque & Santa Fe). I also am an investor - I have mostly done investment deals in New Mexico, but am in the process of shifting my focus to Texas - specifically the DFW area and Houston. My strategy involves buying homes wholesale and then entering into lease options on those properties.

A bit about me: In addition to my years in the financial services world, I was the top graduate of my MBA class. I have had a lifelong passion for real property and I studied architecture as an undergraduate. I continue to keep abreast of changes in the business world by acting as an Adjunct Professor of Investments at College of Santa Fe School of Business.

In my free time (ya right I have tons of that) I enjoy spending time with my wife, Dana, a private practice attorney, and my son Alec. I also enjoy all that New Mexico has to offer including world class skiing, hiking, dining, and cultural activities.

I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you!

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2008 · 430 posts · 22 votes
    18y

    Hello and welcome to the site. Good stuff going on here! Lots of good information for anyone to grab a hold of

    I will try to send you a pm.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Steve. There is definitely a lot going on here on the site. It'll be good to have you as part of the community!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Hello there Steve-

    Welcome to biggerpockets and I hope you enjoy looking through all the forums and threads that are avaliable. I would like to know a little bit more about how you intend to find these properties out in Texas at wholesale prices. Also anything else you were interested in and wanted to know a bit more about, thank you for your time Steve.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.