Real Estate Investor · Hopewell, NJ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hey guys. Started listening to the BP Podcasts a few weeks ago to get some positive REI thoughts bouncing around in my head. I worked like a charm. For years I have been talking about getting back in the market, but let working for someone else steal my focus. After listening to hours of BP Podcasts i visited the site and am so happy I did not wait another day...it is amazing. I am on the path to freedom again. I'm looking for a REI group around Mercer County, NJ to start networking... I'm ready to take action!
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Always great meeting another NJ investor. The SJREI currently has a sub group based in Trenton in Mercer County. They just announced the group is expanding and will be moving soon to the Princeton Area. The Sub Group leader @Matt Faircloth and @Liz Faircloth and Paul Margaritis run this Sub Group. They are a incredible resource. The meeting are filled with a lot of great education and networking opportunities. Happy Investing.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Always great meeting another NJ investor. The SJREI currently has a sub group based in Trenton in Mercer County. They just announced the group is expanding and will be moving soon to the Princeton Area. The Sub Group leader @Matt Faircloth and @Liz Faircloth and Paul Margaritis run this Sub Group. They are a incredible resource. The meeting are filled with a lot of great education and networking opportunities. Happy Investing.
Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes
11y
Hi William
We are very active in Mercer County. The last Mercer subgroup meeting for SJREIA will be on April 16 at our building in Trenton located at 354 s broad st. May 21 will be a kick off to the new SJREIA main meeting in Princeton. Please message me and send me your email if you are interested in being notified!
Real Estate Investor · Hopewell, NJ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
11y
Hello @Liz Faircloth. Thank you for reaching out. This is exactly what i was looking for. I think i listened to you on BP Podcast #088? Great story. Cant wait to meet you and Matt at the meeting. I will check out the SubGroup site and be in touch.
Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
11y
most eveything i fix is rentals @William DePaolo i am looking for another rehab to do as a flip so i can implement some of the systems i have gotten from BP