Flipper/Rehabber · Riverview, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 10 votes
I was a real estate licensee in Florida & Hawaii. I had a small, single owner business as a remodeling contractor where I learned virtually everything about rehabbing a property. I hold a degree in Electronics Engineering and another in English/Creative Writing.
I also am suffering from a traumatic brain injury that I incurred while on active duty (Vietnam) that, while not affecting my intellectual abilities, causes minor judgmental problems at times. I am a very intelligent, outgoing person, very respectful and very considerate of others--it's the way I was brought up.
I am open to all suggestions, recommendations and input, and I am happy and fortunate to have found and to be a part of this website. I look forward to working with my new found friends here at Bigger Pockets!
Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers).
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y
Hey @Frank W Clark thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.
Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Inglis" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.