New member saying hello from Spokane, WA

New member saying hello from Spokane, WA

Real Estate Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone, I'm just getting started and am trying to learn as much as possible, and generally get involved. I've been listening to the Bigger Pockets podcast archive a lot. Would be happy to meet investors in the Spokane area.

2Reply
23 views

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane WA and Waco TX · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Kee Hi Ryan, always good to meet other local investors here on BP. Have you made any progress on any offers, or developed an investing plan/strategy?

    I'd be down for meeting up for coffee sometime if you are interested.

  • Real Estate Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Bret Emry

     Hey Bret, I'd be happy to meet up for coffee. I'm currently looking at a coaching program to get trained and educated, and would be interested to hear about your situation and approach.

  • Rental Property Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2010 · 127 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Hey Ryan, welcome to BP!

    I'm in the Olympia, WA area but I've been toying with investing in Spokane for a number of reasons. I think the returns look attractive out in Eastern Washington, at least in comparison with the greater Seattle area, and I've spent a lot of time in Spokane (I have close family in Mead.

    Let's connect the next time I'm there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Tyler Blackwell

     Hi Tyler, please just send me a note when you're around, I'd be happy to meet up.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hi Ryan, welcome to BP!

    I'm a newer investor in the Spokane area and would love to meet up and connect. Have you checked out any of the local REI meet-ups? There are two in Spokane and two in CDA that are a great place to network!

  • Real Estate Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Ryan Kee

    Just getting into the Spokane market myself and beginning rehab on a fix an flip in the valley.

    Let me know if you'd like to meet over coffee to discuss real estate, my schedule is flexible.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spokane, WA · Member since 2011 · 123 posts · 71 votes
    11y

    Welcome Ryan. I've been a full time investor in Spokane County for 9 years. 

    Feel free to hit me up if you ever feel the need. 

    Later! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.