Certified Real Estate Appraiser in Atlanta, Georgia

Certified Real Estate Appraiser in Atlanta, Georgia

Appraiser · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 14 votes

Hi BP Community, 

Great to meet you.  I am a 15 year Certified Real Estate Appraiser and a Real Estate Investor and New Investor Coach.  I look forward to networking. 

Sanedria Potter

Real Appraisals

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · GA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
5y

Hello everyone! Hoping Sanedria or someone else may be able to help with a question I have. I've been doing some research into becoming a licensed Appraiser in Georgia and have found tons of information on different courses and licenses to work towards, however I've had a hard time finding a good step by step process on how to obtain the license. I'm hoping someone here may be able to point me in the direction of the best place to get started and what the process of obtaining the license looks like. Thanks for any help! - Kyle

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Sanedria Potter

  • Appraiser · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Chaz Reid 

  • Hilary C.Pro Member
    Sr. Director of Customer Service · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 63 votes
    11y

    Hello, Sanedria!

    Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you! If you have any questions about anything regarding the site, let me know :)

    Best,

    Hilary

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Sanedria Potter

     Hi and welcome to BP!

  • Appraiser · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Larry Fried

  • Appraiser · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Thanks Hillary

  • New to Real Estate · GA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Hello everyone! Hoping Sanedria or someone else may be able to help with a question I have. I've been doing some research into becoming a licensed Appraiser in Georgia and have found tons of information on different courses and licenses to work towards, however I've had a hard time finding a good step by step process on how to obtain the license. I'm hoping someone here may be able to point me in the direction of the best place to get started and what the process of obtaining the license looks like. Thanks for any help! - Kyle

  • Real Estate Agent · Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Look Up Garep handbook. All information should be in there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.