Insurance Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 206 posts · 98 votes
Hey BP,
While I am not new to BP, I have been offered an amazing NEW opportunity to become an Account Manager at the Holton Wise Property Group. Huge shout out to @James Wise and @John Holton and the rest of the staff for bringing me on board and welcoming me to the team with open arms. I am currently attending school to get my license and plan to be an Agent by mid June. HWPG is taking over the Cleveland market and I am grateful to be a part of it.
Investor · Fairlawn, OH · Member since 2011 · 61 posts · 13 votes
11y
@Kevin Hoag It is good to see more NEO members. The HW group has intrigued me since I've become more active on the BP community. Good luck with your new position.
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
11y
Welcome to BP community @Kevin Hoag It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Investor · Fairlawn, OH · Member since 2011 · 61 posts · 13 votes
11y
@Kevin Hoag It is good to see more NEO members. The HW group has intrigued me since I've become more active on the BP community. Good luck with your new position.