GREETINGS ALL MY PROPLE TAKING OVER THE WORLD 1 PROPERTY AT

GREETINGS ALL MY PROPLE TAKING OVER THE WORLD 1 PROPERTY AT

Real Estate Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2008 · 21 posts · 3 votes

Greetings all my brothers and sisters taking over the world one property at a time!! :superman: As some of you may have guessed I am currently serving in the United States Marine Corps. I will be retiring in less than two years. Over the years I have bought, rehabbed, and sold a few properties. I have had a passion for real estate for a very long time. I plan on making this my business once I retire. I consider my self a novice but I plan on starting now so I can hit the road running once I do retire. Any help you all can give would be appreciated and any way I can help just let me know. GOOD LUCK!!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Welcome to the site, Gene! Have you been doing all of your investing while overseas? I'd be very interested in hearing more about your experiences doing that.

    Its good having you, and I see that you found the thread for military & vets, so good luck with that!

    Let us know more of your ventures...

  • Real Estate Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2008 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    18y

    Unfortunately only stateside. So far I like this site very much. Thanks for your time and effort.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.