New to Houston

New to Houston

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes

hello everyone,

I'm new to Houston, TX. I just left the military after 6 years of service. I learned a little about wholesaling real estate throughout my service. I would like to bring my ambition and enthusiasm to the Houston market.

I look forward to meeting soon!

Cheers,

Adam

0Reply
25 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 154 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    @Adam Winters

    Welcome to bigger pockets I am from Houston as well and this is a wonderful site to be in learn and network.

    please let me know if I can help you in any way.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thank you Sohrab,

    I have many questions!

    The primary questions have to do with Harris County and COH;

    Are there any laws/extra provisions for contracting & transferring real estate contracts? I've researched, but can't find much information on it.

    Thank you,

    Adam 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 822 posts · 468 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Houston and BP @Adam Winters!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Adam Winters

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Sharon Tzib:

    Welcome to Houston and BP @Adam Winters!

     Thank you Sharon. I'm excited to meet new people and learn. Please let me know what o can do for you as a wholesaler.

    Take care,

    Adam

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Mark Nolan:

    @Adam Winters

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community.

     Thank you Mark. Please let me know what I can do, as a wholesaler, to help you on your mission.

    Take care,

    Adam

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 154 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    @Adam Winters

    You need to talk to your lawyer about this kind of stuff Sorry, but we are not a CPA or lower and cannot give legal advice. But as far as I know is some limitation is set by TEXAS Real Estate commission. Also, maybe this will help a bit:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/?p=71563

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2011/2/10/...

    Thanks.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Sohrab Khosravi:

    @Adam Winters

    You need to talk to your lawyer about this kind of stuff Sorry, but we are not a CPA or lower and cannot give legal advice. But as far as I know is some limitation is set by TEXAS Real Estate commission. Also, maybe this will help a bit:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/?p=71563

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2011/2/10/...

    Thanks.

     That's great info. Thank you. I know I am entering murky waters and I want to identify all risks before moving forward.

    I will seek my representation for these matters. Thanks again!

  • Real Estate Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Hi Adam. Welcome to Bigger Pockets and good luck on your new mission!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.