New Investor to the Grand Rapids Area

New Investor to the Grand Rapids Area

Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Originally from Arkansas, I have just moved to Grand Rapids, MI in Kent County. Looking to explore the market here and look at Multifamily homes for rental properties.

Looking forward to meeting more of you!

0Reply
56 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

  • Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks Mark!

  • Investor · Fort Smith, AR · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the crew! Happy hunting!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed

    Welcome to the site. West Michigan is a great place to get started. Let me know if I can be of any help. 

    Thanks, Jake

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closedwelcome to BP! You'll get a lot of value from this community and I'm excited to hear about how your multifamily search goes in Grand Rapids. I know that's a pretty hot market right now. What size project are you looking for? 

  • Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    2-3 units. Yes I've already looked at one that had 2 offers within 5 hours. Is there a way that you look at the general trend of the real estate market in an area?
  • Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Ryan Hoek! 

    2 offers in 5 hours! Wow, market is hot in Grand Rapids! I wonder how it is my area! 

    Good luck with your search! 

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Account ClosedWelcome to BP!  This is a great place for a wealth of information!  I wish you the best of luck on the MF side.

  • Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Eric Moore,

    What type of investing do you do?

  • Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Grand Rapids Ryan. It is a very exciting and fast-paced market right now. If you are looking for deals, United Properties works with a lot of investors to help them find projects.

  • Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks Kyle!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clinton Township, MI · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Hey @Account Closed. Welcome to Michigan and to BP. I'm on the east side so don't know too much about your area. But as you probably already can tell, the BP community is awesome and it sounds like you're already getting some good feedback. 

  • Professional · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Joe Mazur:

    Hey @Account Closed. Welcome to Michigan and to BP. I'm on the east side so don't know too much about your area. But as you probably already can tell, the BP community is awesome and it sounds like you're already getting some good feedback. 

    Hey Joe,

    I am also on the East side. Creston neighborhood to be exact. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clinton Township, MI · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed

    Sorry, should have been more clear. I'm on the east side of the state.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.