I'm a newbie interested in learning more about land flipping. Any suggestions?

I'm a newbie interested in learning more about land flipping. Any suggestions?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I want to learn more about land flipping, but I'm hesitant to spend a ton of money on a course. Anyone have suggestions for good books, or podcasts?

Thanks!

Jessica

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2008 · 281 posts · 113 votes
11y

Hi @Jessica Dega I agree with @Joe Fairless that @Seth Williams is a great resource. I also have a free podcast and information devoted strictly to land investing which I've been doing full time since 2001.  

Here is my shameless plug for the podcast- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/best-passive-i...

Best of luck!

Mark

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 693 posts · 357 votes
    11y

    This podcast from BP is on flipping land, it's the only one I know of.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/10/10/land-flipping-seth-williams/

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jessica Degathat's a great episode with @Seth Williams. Highly recommend you speak to him. Check out his blog too. 

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2008 · 281 posts · 113 votes
    11y

    Hi @Jessica Dega I agree with @Joe Fairless that @Seth Williams is a great resource. I also have a free podcast and information devoted strictly to land investing which I've been doing full time since 2001.  

    Here is my shameless plug for the podcast- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/best-passive-i...

    Best of luck!

    Mark

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jessica Dega

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.