Hi, I'm new to Bigger Pockets! Phoenix, Arizona

Hi, I'm new to Bigger Pockets! Phoenix, Arizona

Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 13 votes

Hi Everyone! I'm new to Bigger Pockets, but definitely not new to real estate... Here in Phoenix, Arizona I buy and sell real estate in many different capacities.  I am an agent, but focus most of my time on fix and flips and wholesale acquisitions, and I have a bulk portfolio coming to market very soon...!

I look forward to networking with you all!

0Reply
17 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP from a fellow Arizonan!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Welcome Danielle!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP Nation!!

    How did you come across this oasis of a site?

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Danielle Crowell

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!  So many great people to network with here!

  • Specialist · Redding, CA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 16 votes
    11y
    Welcome to the family! I'm currently in AZ as well. What is your best strategy to find leads here in Maricopa county?
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hi, 

    Glad you discovered Bigger Pockets

    William Murphey

    Investor/Realtor

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Nick J.:

    Welcome to BP Nation!!

    How did you come across this oasis of a site?

    Through my business partner, @Jared Vidales

     What a great site!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Danielle Crowell

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    @Danielle Crowell

    Congrats on becoming a part of Bigger Pockets!

     I just joined the community as well. It's really cool to see how many people from Arizona are on here! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.