New Agent/Property Management - Columbus, Ohio New to BP

New Agent/Property Management - Columbus, Ohio New to BP

Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 31 votes

Making an initial post here on BP. I recently became licensed, however I have been in the property management industry for over 7 years. I am currently looking to connect with sellers and property investors, along with networking with other realtors. I am born and raised in Columbus Ohio and have spent most of my life in and around property. I am excited to begin the new phase of my career and look forward to working with some of you in the process! 

1Reply
7 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Justin Lemaster

    Welcome to the Biggerpockets family!

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor/Agent · Mechanicsburg, OH · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    @Justin Lemaster

     Welcome to BP! Make sure to set up your keyword alerts on subjects that interest you. 

    I am a realtor and investor in Columbus and surrounding areas. I would be happy to chat with you to discuss your goals!

    Where do you property manage?

    We are having a meetup, Aug 17th at 6pm at J. Liu's in Worthington, you should come out!

    Steve

    PS. Columbus is a great keyword!

  • Investor & Visionary · Canal Winchester, OH · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP.

    I'm a newbie investor as well. I'm putting my team together as well as working on my access to financing. Hopefully we can cross paths and work together in the future.

    Good luck and many blessings in your business....

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Justin Lemaster

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

  • Flipper · Wooster, OH · Member since 2012 · 139 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Welcome!

    This is a great site to learn and meet fellow investors.

  • Investor · Mason, OH · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome! I'm new myself. There are some awesome tools here. Besides what some of the others have mentioned, you should check out the podcasts as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.