Huntsville Real Estate Broker ...

Huntsville Real Estate Broker ...

Professional · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 25 votes

Hi Huntsville,

My name is Andrae' Jason" Grey. I am new to Bigger Pockets but have been a Real Estate professional in the North Alabama area since 2009.

In November 2014 I started my owner real estate brokerage offering discounted seller commission and technology driven marketing. So far so good.

Currently we are seeking new seller clients who are flippers and interested in full service seller services at a discount of 40%-50% when compared to the traditional seller rates.

Looking forward to seeing BP members around the North Alabama area.

I wholeheartedly believe that nothing works in this business unless it is a win-win.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2012 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    not a seller in your area but if you see some deals in the area send them my way 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Jason Grey not a seller, but if you are selling larger multifamily properties I would love to take a look. I can send over my acquisition criteria if you have interest

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.