Real Estate investors in Bend Oregon.

Real Estate investors in Bend Oregon.

Contractor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hi I'm Jeremy

I'm originally from California, I held a real estate agents license from 2000 - 2010 and a California general contractor license from 2002 to present. From 2002 to 2006 I built spec projects (custom homes, duplexes, triplexes and light commercial projects) primarily funded by an investor. It was a fantastic arrangement until the market bust in 2006.

I recently relocated my family to Bend Oregon and am looking to build a team of investors, real estate agents and contractors for short term projects (new construction spec homes & flipping houses) as well as long term investments (rental properties)

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    I know we have members up in that area. @Christine Larsen is a great source, she's around that area I think. 

  • Entrepreneur · Selma, OR · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Hi Jeremy!

    Love to see Oregonians on biggerpockets! 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jeremy Near

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides

  • Real Estate Broker/Investor · Bend, OR · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Jeremy, 

    Let's connect. I've got a Real Estate Investment and Strategies Meetup Group going in Bend. We just held our third meeting a couple days ago and it's designed to get people involved locally just as you're looking for. 

    Let me know if you'd like to get together for coffee and I can share more details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.