Investor From Kansas City, Missouri

Investor From Kansas City, Missouri

Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 7 votes

I am a Real Estate Investor that specializes in rehabbing properties and then selling or holding (renting). I am also a Real Estate broker with over 200 transactions. 

0Reply
13 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • System Administrator / Investor · Eugene, OR · Member since 2015 · 144 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    Welcome aboard @Johnny Youssef, you'll find BP to be a great resource for networking with other folks.

    Tell us a little about yourself, what your real estate goals are, and what you're looking to get out of BP.

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    11y

    @Johnny YoussefI am buying and wholesaling houses in the Kansas city area also. Biggerpockets has a lot of smart people on here. I think even experienced investors can learn things from the articles and podcasts.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    @Johnny Youssef Welcome. Kansas City is a great cash flow market. We sell turn keys there.

  • Pasadena, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Johnny Youssef, glad to have you here. An abundance of information awaits you.

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    11y

    @Johnny Youssef

    Welcome to BP! Sounds like we have similar backgrounds and focuses, just on different sides of the state. You'll find BP to be a great resource for things you don't know, and it also presents plenty of opportunities to give back and answer questions where you can. I'm sure you'll enjoy both aspects!

    Cheers

  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 53 votes
    11y

    Welcome! 

  • Real Estate/Full Time Self-Employed · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome Johnny!

  • Rochester, MN · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Hi Johnny Youssef Just getting started in real estate investments and been reading, researching and listening to as many podcasts as possible! I just have to say the BP show you were guest on (#147) has been my absolute favorite so far and one that I've found to be the most useful for what I'm trying to do. I particularly appreciated the advice you gave on making your rental property on the high end but not going overboard and "renter-proofing". Very helpful. Thanks!! Marie
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.