Real Estate Investor in Philadelphia, PA

Real Estate Investor in Philadelphia, PA

Involved In Real Estate · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am a real estate investor/wholesaler based out of Philadelphia, PA. I graduated from Drexel University where I studied business and real estate and I am currently licensed in PA & NJ. I am originally from the Trenton, NJ area where my father and I invest in single-family distressed assets. I joined BP in order to network with like-minded professionals, so please feel free to message me, I'd love to chat!

0Reply
13 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rich N.Pro Member
    Investor · Haverhill, MA · Member since 2015 · 761 posts · 328 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  Check out the podcasts under the Learn tab.

    Also, under the Network tab, you can search for other members in your general area,

  • Investor · Princeton, NJ · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    welcome Anthony. You've made a wise choice. 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 205 posts · 52 votes
    11y

    Welcome Anthony!

    I am also a Drexel Alum, how is the market in Trenton? 

    I currently live/work in Philadelphia, but in 4-5 years might consider buying a house in the Yardley, PA area. There is not much of a rental market in that town it seems, however I was considering Morrisville, PA as a potential investment target. I like this area because it can access Trenton Transit Center and commuters can shoot all the way up to NYC, or  train to Philadelphia. I will continue to work in Philadelphia of course, but commuting between those two markets will open some opportunities for me. To get some inside from a local would be great. 

    Let me know...

    -James

  • Matt FairclothPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Trenton, NJ · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    Hey James,

    Welcome to BP.  I am located in your home town of Trenton, right on Broad Street near the arena.  We run a networking group in Princeton.  You should come and check it out!  www.SJREIA.org/Centra

    This month it's "Shark Tank".  If you have a wholesale deal, let me know. It could get presented before the sharks and also a room full of investors.

    Take care!

    Matt

  • Engineer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Anthony Freda BP is great community, you will find a ton of great information on here from active investors sharing knowledge. Good luck!

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Anthony Freda,

    Great to have you as a new member of Bigger Pockets!

    Just keep networking and send out those colleague requests to potential partners, you may find a potential mentor soon.

    Best of luck to you!

    -Kyle

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Anthony Freda

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.