New guy from Raleigh/Cary/Pittsboro North Carolina

New guy from Raleigh/Cary/Pittsboro North Carolina

Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello, my name is Kyle Mann. I live in Pittsboro, NC and have lived in NC for most of my life. I currently attend Wake Tech Community College and am enrolled in their AS transfer program. I also work part time at a telecommunications construction and consulting firm. Prior to enrolling in school I worked in both the construction and engineering fields.

I have very little experience/knowledge in real estate. I spent 2 years (off and on) searching for a home and ultimately never purchased one. My buddy referred me this site after I asked him about his positive experiences with real estate.

I hope to learn as much as possible about real estate investing from people of all backgrounds whether they are a rookie or 20 year veteran.

0Reply
23 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Wholesaler · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Kyle Mann.

  • Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Account ClosedThanks guys!

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Kyle Mann!

    Great to have you as a new member of Bigger Pockets!

    Just keep networking and send out those colleague requests to potential partners, you may find a potential mentor soon.

    Best of luck to you!

    -Kyle

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Kyle Mann

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Contractor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 651 posts · 510 votes
    11y

    @Kyle Mann Welcome to BP!  

  • Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed,

    Thanks guys! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.