Rookie investor from Allentown, PA

Rookie investor from Allentown, PA

Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes

Shalom to all on the site!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself to all current and future Real Estate pro investors.

I've always been intrigued by the subject of Real Estate and the incredible posibilities it has. So even though I've been on the site for a while and read a LOT on the subject for a couple of years, I just recently took action and I am about to close on two rentals later this month.

I'm looking for investors of all type but specifically people that are active and willing to teach in the following: Buy and hold, flipping, mobile homes.

Thank you and if I can be of some help to anyone here please let me know.

RJ.

1Reply
17 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, @RJ Peralta.

    Congratulations on the two rentals. One thing to keep in the back of your mind, the closing documents will change on October 3rd. This is a massive change, and one of the biggest things is that there will be absolute timelines that cannot be altered in normal circumstances, so closings may be delayed, especially during the very first closings after October 3. Try your hardest to get your deals sealed before then.

    You said you have been on BP for a while, so you've probably found the Podcast and the Blog. Have you set up your keyword alerts? Keep up with topics that matter to you by setting specific keyword alerts. Every time someone talks about that word in the forums, you get notified. Reserve at least one for your local area so you can stay on top of conversations about where you live or invest.

  • Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Thanks you for the heads up on the closing documents. We are closing next week so we're good. I come upon BP through stitcher radio and was hooked. So yes I listen to as many podcasts as possible in my car and when I am working out.

    Thanks again.

    RJ.

  • Real Estate Agent · Beaver, PA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @RJ Peralta!

    I am also from Pennsylvania and recently became active on the forums.  I live north of Pittsburgh and am looking to invest in the Beaver and Lawrence county areas.  Pleasure to meet you and hope we can connect in the future.  Best of luck!  

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!

    Let me know if I can help in anyway.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 185 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP. Have you thrown a deal analysis of your two rental purchases onto BP yet?

    I was asked to do this with the first property I had under contract (which did not work out) and it was truly eye opening. 

  • Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Ian Hoover:

    Welcome to BP!

    Let me know if I can help in anyway.

     I will contact you as soon as I get back from my vacation.

  • Allentown, PA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Alex M.:

    Welcome to BP. Have you thrown a deal analysis of your two rental purchases onto BP yet?

    I was asked to do this with the first property I had under contract (which did not work out) and it was truly eye opening. 

     Thanks for the tip. I will definitely do that on my flight back home tomorrow God willing.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    @RJ Peralta Sounds good

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.