New member from Fayetteville, North Carolina

7 Replies

Hello, 

I am very eager to get into the real estate market for investing mainly in rental properties. I am a novice and ready to learn and get my hands dirty in order to create some passive income over time.

@Josephine Pride Welcome To BiggerPockets! First priority is to listen to ALL the podcasts. The information from the podcast is worth more than you can imageine. Listening to real life successes and failures in Real Estate will provide with all the knowledge to succeed! Best of luck to you and the work you get put in is what you will get out!

-Thomas  

Hello @Josephine Pride , welcome to BP.  My business partner and I invest in the Fayetteville area as well.  We buy distressed properties for flips and rentals.  We've purchased 5 so far this year.  It is a good market if you can buy at the right price.

Good luck!

Welcome to BP community @Josephine Pride  ! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you