Newbie from the San Francisco Bay Area/Peninsula

Newbie from the San Francisco Bay Area/Peninsula

Real Estate Professional · San Bruno, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone!

My name is Ray and I've been a frequent reader to BP absorbing all the information that the site has on Real Estate Wholesale. I have no background in Real Estate, but my whole career has been around enterprise sales for the tech industry.

After spending a long time reading up on Real Estate Wholesale (I wanted to make sure i really wanted to do this), I am now ready to dive into this industry.  I already have a few credible and ready to buy cash buyers here and overseas who are ready to purchase homes along the peninsula, primarily San Mateo, Burlingame, Milbrae and San Bruno. Now, i just need to get started!

Thanks again for all the informations guys! Look forward to meeting everyone!

0Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Roseville, CA · Member since 2015 · 124 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hey @Raymond Lacson

    Welcome to BP.  Always good to see another  Bay Area / NorCal person in the mix.  I like the areas you've listed so hit me up once you start finding anything.  8-)

    Best of Luck!

  • Real Estate Investor · Redwood City, CA · Member since 2012 · 272 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    Welcome aboard @Raymond Lacson and congrats on diving in!  Take massive and consistent action and you'll do fine.  Those are all great towns you mentioned.   

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hi @Raymond Lacson ! Welcome to Biggerpockets!

  • Dublin, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Raymond Lacson Welcome!  I, too, am a newbie in the peninsula (Foster City...just south of where you are!).  Just wanted to say hello.  I'm still in the "gotta absorb all I can" phase.  Wishing you the best!  -jo

  • Real Estate Agent · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Welcome! The peninsula is a good place to be! Let me know if you ever have any questions.

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hi Ray, 

    Welcome!  I'm a Newbie from Oakland!

    Anne

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Raymond Lacson

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the site - there are so many great resources here you should do great once you start soaking it all in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.