Not so new member from San Diego, California

Not so new member from San Diego, California

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes

Finally I introduce myself!

I have subscribed to BiggerPockets since last March, I have been reading the books suggested, I listen to all the podcasts, I m participating to the webinars, go to investors meeting, I even have TWO mentors AND I m pulling money out of my life insurance so I have cash ready to go! I still work full time, I m exhausted but ready to fire!

I have not been active in the forums and that is what I will do next!

Did I mention I m also studying for the Real Estate license?

Ciao

Cristina

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Malaga, Andalucía · Member since 2014 · 150 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    Well, then welcome to the forums, Cristina! Can´t imagine what´d I´d say other than that, besides encourage you to stick around here and share your experiences with other forums members - everybody can benefit from your input, whether they be in your shoes, before, or after.

  • Flipper, landlord, investor · Coronado, CA · Member since 2014 · 158 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    Welcome, Cristina.  Your enthusiasm and ambition are commendable, I wish you well in your endeavors.  Hopefully we'll see you around BP, if not SD...

    Vincent

  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    @Cristina Ruffini

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Nice to have you participate even more. Keep the positive momentum going. Keep the fire burning. You may want to link yourself with some accountability partners, and mastermind groups. Enjoy as you prosper.

  • Realtor/Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 73 votes
    11y
    Welcome. I am also active in the SD real estate market. I am fairly new to BP but like what I've seen so far. Message me If you wanna chat about the market trends or anything else in SD
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Cristina Ruffini

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.