Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 5 votes
Hello,
I am new Investor who recently joined Bigger Pockets with the intent to learn, grow, and be surrounded by like minded individuals who will motivate me to keep moving forward in this industry. I am originally from Southern California, but now reside in Manhattan, NYC.
My background is in Marketing and Sales, however, my formal education is in Criminal Justice and Police Training. Several life events have led me to Real Estate Investments because I know this will allow me to fund and donate to research studies for Children's Cancer in the future.
My brain is eager to learn more, and my ears waiting to hear from wholesalers, hard money lenders, contractors, and other motivated investors out there!! I am looking forward to working with each and every one of you as we move along in this journey!
Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
11y
@Joseph Quinones
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You may want to send a few colleague request. Take advantage of what Bigger Pockets has to offer such as: word alerts feature, forums, ebooks, blogs, podcasts, webinars, awards, informative people in many fields of real estate, contacts, and more. Connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups. Enjoy as you prosper.