Enthusiastic new investor in Arizona

Enthusiastic new investor in Arizona

Entrepreneur · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello Biggerpockets community,

My name is Andrew Adams. I am a USMC veteran interested in learning, growing, and developing myself into a savy real estate investor/entrepreneur. Since I separated from my beloved Corpse I have not found satisfaction in any other career fields besides my first love, wealth creation and financial independence. The entrepreneurial spirit was what gave birth to this beautiful country of ours and I feel it is my duty to carry this legacy on. I hold the title of Marine and now I am ready to hold the title of self made. I plan to start this journey by pursuing an investment statagy proposed by my fantastic real estate agent here on the far west side of the valley, Edward Abarca. Mr. Abarca works through Century 21 Arizona Foothills, and if anyone is looking for real estate in this area I highly recommended his services. Myself and Mr. Abarca have concluded that there is an under serviced area of the real estate market. There is a remarkable number of homes that would be perfect matches for people, but for minor reasons the homes do not meet FHA or VA home loan requirements. Essentially our plan is to remeady these issues thus creating larger selection of homes for people who would have been otherwise limited. These homes ranges from as low as $35,000 to as high as $1.5 million. Obviously starting on the low end and reinvesting, creating a stable base from which we can build upon is the investment piece. But simultaneously opening new doors (pun intended) for future home owners is a great feeling as well. Being new to the investing world though I would greatly appreciate any and all advice, tips, tricks, and most of all a mentorship. In return I can provide the same as well as any networking assets I have and even my skills in verious area's.

Very excited to be here,

Andrew C. Adams

0Reply
21 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Adams

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets family!

    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Entrepreneur · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Magandang umaga Rachelle. Thank you for having me. I hope to contribute as much as I can here.

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Andrew Adams

    Greetings from Arizona!

    Keep networking and you'll find several people here that would love to help you out, you may even find a business partner.

    Good luck to you in your Real Estate Ambitions!

    -Kyle

  • Entrepreneur · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello Kyle, and thank you. I sincerely hope to do so. Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with as well. I have lived across the valley from San Tan to my current residentce in Surprise.

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
    11y

    Welcome Andrew and good luck! 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Andrew Adams

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good community to network and learn about all aspects of real-estate investing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.