Broker, Landlord, Mentor, Father in Chicago Suburbs

Broker, Landlord, Mentor, Father in Chicago Suburbs

Real Estate Broker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 57 votes

Rob has lived in the Chicago suburbs his whole life, giving him an amazing

understanding of the various neighborhoods and cities throughout the Chicagoland

suburbs. Rob has been investing and managing his personal real estate portfolio for

the past twelve years. Currently, Rob is presiding as the President of Illinois’

premier non-for-profit real estate investment organization, Chicago Area Real Estate

Investors Association. 

2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
11y

Welcome to the site @Rob Hayes

Always glad to see agents and brokers join the site.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to the site @Rob Hayes

    Always glad to see agents and brokers join the site.

  • Wholesaling · Kearny, NJ · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    welcome to the group @Rob Hayes, networking should be easy on this site, everyone is super helpful! Goodluck!

    Ps. I kinda enjoyed the intro in third person.

  • Real Estate Broker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 57 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Victor Silva:

    welcome to the group @Rob Hayes, networking should be easy on this site, everyone is super helpful! Goodluck!

    Ps. I kinda enjoyed the intro in third person.

     Victor, Thank you for the warm welcome!    I'll admit I was a little confused when I sent this message.  I was thinking that I was filling out my profile!?!?  Oops.  I've heard so many good things about BP.  I'm really looking forward to getting more involved.

  • Rental Property Investor · Algonquin, IL (Chicago suburbs) · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Welcome Rob! Love the into!

    Brian

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Rob Hayes!!

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    11y

    Gotcha!  Thought you were going to finish with "Rob likes to pat himself on the back" lol.

    Makes more sense.  Welcome @Rob Hayes!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.