Investor and Operations manager · Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
Hi everyone,
First post, new to BP. My husband and I just closed escrow on 5 lil 1 bedroom cottages, 100% rented. Cash Flow is insane at over $700 per month after all expenses and reserves. Happy and ready for the next deal!
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Investor and Operations manager · Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 3 votes
11y
@Guyoz
I have have a sfr up there that we were using as a vacation home (now on the market as a rental) and I have been farming them at market. There are not many houses available for rent and the prices can be good.
I was working with my property manager on the original rental and gave him my criteria... And voila... He had this one listed out of his office.
Low down payment, seller financing at only 4%. All the things the books talk about that are way too good to be true. :)
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Real Estate Agent · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 2 votes
10y
@Heather B. that's fabulous!!! I'm interested in that area and wondered how you found the rental market as compared to the vacation rental market? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Rental Property Investor · Venice, CA · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 32 votes
9y
@Heather B. How is the property in Crestline going? I was thinking of doing a vacation rental there. Which is better for this area, month to month or vacation rental? Does it only rent well in the summer? I have a place in Big Bear that is a great in the winter and ok in the summer as a vacation rental.