Real estate agent specializing in the Fort Hood, Texas area

7 Replies

I'm a REALTOR that specializes in the killeen, fort hood, texas area. This area is know for being close to one of the largest military bases. We have many investors that like the area due to the strong demand for rental properties and inexpensive housing.

Hey @Teresa Tramp  welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

Also - here's a couple articles you might enjoy:

The 21 Best Real Estate Investing Books Ever

How to Rent Your House: The Definitive Step by Step Guide

How to Be a Landlord: Ten Tips for Success

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Killeen" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums!

Hey @Teresa Tramp

Great to have you here on bigger Pockets!

I've done several transaction in your surrounding area, but my line of work is in land investment rather than rental properties. I'm sure you will find plenty of like minded professionals here on the site. If you want to find members near your area check out the Network tab at the top of the page where you can enter your zip code to find nearby members. This was a great tool for me to make connections in my area.

Good luck to you!

-Kyle

Afternoon Brian, 

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Rent and prices vary depending on location, size and amenities. Please message me and I'll be more then glad to answer your question. Have a fantastic day.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you