California Real Estate Investor and Agent

California Real Estate Investor and Agent

Entrepreneur / Realtor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hello!  I'm happy to be part of the Bigger Pockets network.  My purpose is to help others build wealth and success through Real Estate.

I'm a Licensed Realtor in the Los Angeles region who analyzes and extracts Bulk data from MLS and private listings to determine the best Cash Flow, Rehab, and high ROI properties currently on the market.

Looking to create a team of like-minded people interested in sharing the knowledge, experience, and wealth that Real Estate Investing offers.  If your goals align with mine, then lets connect!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor, Trainer, Team Builder · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 14 votes
11y

@Elyse Inukai-Kaska My goals align with yours!  I work primarily in the Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside County areas.  I'm always looking to establish and build long term relationships with like minded professionals.  

At your convenience, I'd like to schedule a call with you to talk further about how we can  potentially work together and grow our businesses!  Thanks for your post and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Rudy

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Elyse Inukai-Kaska

    This is a great community of people involved in all aspects of real estate investing! Hope you are successful in your networking efforts!

  • Entrepreneur / Realtor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you @Matt Motil.  I aspire to become a Pro like you!

  • Investor, Trainer, Team Builder · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Elyse Inukai-Kaska My goals align with yours!  I work primarily in the Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside County areas.  I'm always looking to establish and build long term relationships with like minded professionals.  

    At your convenience, I'd like to schedule a call with you to talk further about how we can  potentially work together and grow our businesses!  Thanks for your post and I look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,

    Rudy

  • Pasadena, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Welcome my fellow Californian, great to have you here.

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Elyse Inukai-Kaska

    Great to have an experienced professional like yourself on Bigger Pockets!

    If you're looking to connect with more people in your area try going to the Network tab at the top of the page and plugging in your zip code. It will show you all BP members in your area.

    Hope this helps!

    -Kyle

  • Entrepreneur / Realtor · West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you @Account Closed.  I appreciate the advice @Kyle Tokasey and will do that.  Sent you a message @Account Closed

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hi Elyse!

    I'd love to see how we might be able to network and help each other. I'm down in San Diego, but interested in working with investor-savvy realtors. 

    Best to you, 

    Jim Herrera

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.