From Sin City to the Country (Van Alstyne, TX)

From Sin City to the Country (Van Alstyne, TX)

Field Engineer · Van Alstyne, TX · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hello All,

My family and I just moved to the Dallas, TX area a few months ago. I came across this site and it reignited a previous interest that I had in real estate investing. I currently own one rental property in Las Vegas and a house in TX but I have the itch to acquire more. Though I'm still fairly new to this, I would like to find multi-family properties for sale and possibly invest in house flips or other rental properties. Additionally, it would be nice to meet like minded people in the Dallas area with the same visions of success.

-Chris

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Chris W.

    This is such a great community, so you're in the right place to grow your interest and network.

  • Investor · Murphy, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Welcome Chris!  I too am from Las Vegas (20 years) and live in Dallas (Murphy, to be specific - 10 years) AND invest in real estate.  Maybe we'll bump into each other at an NTAREI or Lifestyles even...

  • General Manager at Dominos · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome Chris!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.