New Real Estate Investor from Houston, TX

New Real Estate Investor from Houston, TX

Insurance Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there, I'm a new real estate investor (REI) in the Houston and surrounding areas. I am an insurance agent and have owned my business for the past five years. [REMOVED WEBSITE]. Real Estate has always been an interest of mine... and I am ready to build another business with real estate investments. Financial freedom is one of my goals and I aspire to make it happen. I have been to various REI workshops and seminars since September 2014 and now I have joined the #HouseFlippingNetwork coaching team. Their mentorship and my determination is getting me close to doing my first deal. I have realized that I cannot start off with 'flipping' homes first....I do not have the capital needed in my bank account. I am looking for Private Lenders and or Hard Money Lenders to assist with the financing. Looking for 'wholeselling' opportunities to begin with. Thank you for welcoming me to BiggerPockets.

0Reply
23 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Georgina Baba

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good community to network and learn about all aspects of real-estate investing.

  • Hard Money Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Georgina Baba! I'd be happy to speak with you any time!

  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    @Georgina Baba

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You can find the help you need on Bigger Pockets through the various resources: ebooks, forums, blogs, webinars, podcasts, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section,  colleagues, informative people in many fields of real estate, and more.

    Consider spending 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days on Bigger Pockets. You will receive an Addict award along with a habit; as well as learning and retaining useful real estate information without struggling.

    We are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

    At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

                                Enjoy as you prosper.....

  • Professional · Cypress, TX · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 17 votes
    11y
  • Wholesaler · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    @Georgina Baba Hi and welcome!  If you get a deal I'm interested - we buy all the time.  Also, I have access to hard money and I can virtually guarantee that we have some of the best rates in Houston.  Feel free to contact me directly if I can help you.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Hello Georgina.  What side of town, if any, are you looking to invest in...I know you said you are interested in Wholesaling deals, currently.  Does that mean you are looking to purchase Wholesale deals or are you looking to develop your Wholesale business to generate capital?  Reach out to me...!  Let's talk.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.