Hi I'm new and I am a contractor in Austin tx

Hi I'm new and I am a contractor in Austin tx

Contractor · Kyle, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

my name is Chris Kalthoff . The name of my company is K&K HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC .

I am interested in either , joining a team or putting a team together and flipping houses full time .

0Reply
13 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · San Marcos, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    hi Chris,  I am actually looking for investors to add an alternative for clients who can't sell their homes because they cannot fix them. 

  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Christopher Kalthoff

    Chris, there is only one Hays Co. real estate investor MeetUp group that meets once a month in San Marcos on a Saturday at 10am.  I also host one that meets just over the Hays Co. line off of FM 1626 at Manchaca Rd. at 6:30pm.  Message me if you want more details

    I recommend you start spending as much time as possible developing relationships with the active investors in these groups so you can grow your business quickly and gain the business contacts you're looking for.  

    I am always open to partnering (coincidentally, the name of my MeetUp is Partnering To Prosperity) so let me know if I can help guide you in the right direction as far as networking is concerned.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Christopher Kalthoff 

    Chris, 

    I am in need of a contractor for remodeling homes to be resold in Austin and would be interested to speak more. 

  • Contractor · Kyle, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Guy Gimenez:

    @Christopher Kalthoff

    Chris, there is only one Hays Co. real estate investor MeetUp group that meets once a month in San Marcos on a Saturday at 10am.  I also host one that meets just over the Hays Co. line off of FM 1626 at Manchaca Rd. at 6:30pm.  Message me if you want more details

    I recommend you start spending as much time as possible developing relationships with the active investors in these groups so you can grow your business quickly and gain the business contacts you're looking for.  

    I am always open to partnering (coincidentally, the name of my MeetUp is Partnering To Prosperity) so let me know if I can help guide you in the right direction as far as networking is concerned.

     Hey guy , I would deffinetly be interested in learning more about the events you hold and any advice . I can say I am grateful for finding this sight because it's been a struggle to try and find investors and brokers in the area , because Ive only been here 3 years , I deffinetly would like to meet investors , and try and put a good team together where we can deliver quality homes , and everyone can make a good living soon so . I can say from my experience already from what I have done so far , it is possible to put out a better quality renovated home then some of these new homes being built here and the team involved can all make a good profit doing so .

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Christopher Kalthoff

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    If you are looking for people in your area, try clicking the Network tab at the top of the page. There you can enter your zip code to find other Bigger Pockets members near you. 

    Hope this helps!

    -Kyle

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    I am a multi-family investor in Austin. 

    I am open to financing multi family deals with contractors that can facilitate the construction side. Please email me if you are interested. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 64 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Guy Gimenez I came across this thread through a search. Would you be willing to provide the meetup info?

  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Chris!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 64 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    @Guy Gimenez Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.