Welcome from the land of smiles Phuket

Welcome from the land of smiles Phuket

Developer · Phuket · Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 0 votes

Hi everybody,

My name is Anthony and I’m originally from the North of England, I’m 44 years of age and am now living and working in the land of smiles Phuket, Thailand,

My background is sales/marketing/networking having worked internationally for large corporate and was working for the largest manufacturer in IT solutions in the UK.

I and my entrepreneur brother are in the development market in Asia at present, selling luxury apartments/houses. My Mother, bless her, is living in Scarborough UK with two of my other brothers and I love her too bits.

My spare time is very limited, however I do enjoy Football (Leeds United) Music, Golf, Reading and quality time with my family.

My favorite film of all time is a Tarrintino film called True Romance and my favorite bands are such like U2/Oasis/Radiohead/Seahorses/ACDC/Foo Fighters. Too many too mention, in general, Ska.New romantics. Northern Soul, Punk, Heavy Rock.....

If I can help anyone in anyway, do not hesitate too ask as I’m a great believer in socializing and networking.

Take care everybody

Kindest Regards

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    Anthony - Please be careful as your responses in several forums are simply solicitations and have been removed.

    You're welcome to network and talk real estate here, but you can only make solicitations in the dealmaking forums or classified areas.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Conroe, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 43 votes
    17y

    Hi Anthony,

    Welcome to the site. How did you get started selling real estate in Asia?

  • Developer · Phuket · Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Hi Dick,

    Mainly through my older brother having a succesful operation of developments in the west coast of Phuket.Ive always been in sales, just different products.We are now approaching the high season, so fingers crossed , we may close on a development as we only have 4 properties left.
    Hope your all well and enjoy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.