Realtor/Investor/Architect from DFW

Realtor/Investor/Architect from DFW

Architect · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hello!

I am an Architect and Realtor registered in Texas. I have been living in DFW area since 2004. I am very excited to know about the platform of BP and want to be connected! I did a few flips and rentals myself. I am now a full-time Realtor working with investors. I know North Dallas, Plano, North Carrollton very well. 

My ultimate dream is to do design-builds, that are innovative and well respond to people's need...

Looking forward to know you! 

3Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 688 votes
10y

@Nan Li

Welcome aboard the BP community. You already have some tools in your toolbox....no pun intended. Now, you simply have to work on the other elements to progress your REI pursuit.

Ok, now that you have taken your initial step, below are some quick links to get engaged.

REI books suggested by BPers

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/04/14/best-real-estate-books/?utm_source=search&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=books

Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.