New member in Charlotte NC, and surrounding areas

New member in Charlotte NC, and surrounding areas

York, SC · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey biggerpockets family! Very excited to be a member,  and I'm looking forward to getting my investing business off the ground, with the help and expertise of this amazing group of people! Changing my life and the future of those around me begins with one step taken today, and no matter what happens, I am grateful for all the ways I am blessed, no matter how small.

 Philippians  4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

Go Panthers! 

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    10y

    Welcome  @Teal Renzema to BP ! You covered all the basis except politics, lol. 

    I would encourage you to check out the local REIA groups as well as the various Meetup opportutnities in the area. You will have the opportunity to meet and learn from like minded RE investors as well. Persevere!

  • Mortgage Note Investor & Multi-Family Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 177 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    Hi Teal,

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You have an interesting name.  I like it.

    My name is Desi Arnaz.  I discovered BP a while ago but didn't really get involved until recently. I'm sorry I waited so long to "plug in". BP is an awesome resource.

    I am a cash flow investor. I have been a landlord since 1982 and I have also flipped a fair numbers of homes over the years.

    A couple of years ago I discovered the "paper" side of the real estate investment world. I purchased my first Mortgage Note. I have been actively acquiring Notes for passive cash flow since that time.

    I like the the passive nature, the safety and the cash flow that I receive from Performing Mortgage Notes. I still own "brick & mortar" real estate but my end game is to be 100% in paper at some point.

    I upgraded to BP Pro & upgraded my profile. Check it out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.