Hello All, I'm an agent/investor here in Los Angeles.....

Hello All, I'm an agent/investor here in Los Angeles.....

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 5 votes

...and it's actually cold here tonight!! :)

Right now, I am personally looking for flippable SFH in opportunistic neighborhoods all over the Socal area, and ideally close to the coast.

And 2 of my specialized investor/clients are still super active! One is looking for boutique hotels in along the coast of SOCAL, and working with a fund up to 50M, but the boutiques we have purchased this year so far are all within the 5-18M range. My multi family investor is still; very eager to acquire apt buildings in areas/surrounding neighborhoods of Beverly Hills, West LA, Culver City, Mar Vista and Santa Monica areas etc.. Any LA peeps out there!?!? If so, please feel free to introduce yourself, as I am sure we can create some $ynergy in such a hot crazy, resilient, but also very over valued market like LA. Oh, and we like hotels in Laguna Beach and Palm Springs too! Just closed one 15 unit right on Laguna Beach and just about to open escrow on a 32 key boutique in Palm Springs.

Let's move!

Mike

2Reply
6 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Welcome Mike!

    I'm in LA as well! Sherman Oaks and yes it is cold here tonight! Feel free to connect!

    Best,

    Ludy

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi Michael,

    Not sure if this is too far out your area, but I might have an apartment complex in Torrance for you.

    Best,

    Matt

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 134 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    How are you doing @Account Closed ?  It is on the colder side (for LA) in the past couple of days.

    I might have a pocket 4-plex in Los Feliz area. 

    3BR+2BA

    2BR+1BA

    1BR+1BA X 2

    Please PM me if you are interested.

    Thank you, and good luck !

  • Realtor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed Hey Michael,  

     We don't have any multi units in our inventory right now.

    We mainly focus on SFR's for rehabbers in all of L.A. county. If you are a cash buyer we should be able to create some $ynergy.

     If you are interested I can connect you with our acquisition specialist.

    Thanks, 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.