Any Wholesalers in San Diego want to connect?

3 Replies

Officially launched my wholesaling business today, pretty nervous putting a couple flyers around Home Depot, Lowes etc.. Pretty serious about this business and being an entrepreneur. Get in the mindset of being a PROBLEM SOLVER will do wonders.

Any marketing tips when starting out? I don't have much cash I only work part time. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be successful in this business.

Hey Luis! Know we've already connected but wanted to give your post some action. 

This is a TEAM SPORT, can't wait to work on deals with other locals in the area. We're closing a deal tomorrow in El Cajon with another wholesaler on his first deal! 

Who else is in the area making things happen? 

@Luis Alfaro

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Podcast# 116 How To Quit Your Job Through Wholesaling, Flipping And Taking Action guess speaker Nasar Elarabi maybe of some service.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you