Mississippi Investor

Mississippi Investor

Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 5 votes

Hello BiggerPockets,

I am  an active Investor in Mississippi and wanted to get on bigger pockets to make deals, learn strategies, and network. I have been on for a while now and I really want to thank Bigger Pockets for all of the wealth of information that I have obtain thus far.

5Reply
82 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Jennifer Bui:

@Remington Lyman maybe if I ever want to do long distance investing! I was taking about Columbus, MS 😅

 There are too many Columbus'

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Columbus, MS · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jennifer Bui I'm in Columbus and pretty new to BP and looking to invest in this area as well. Are there any meet ups in golden triangle that you know of, I've looked and can't find anything?

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Thomas Ferguson:

    @Jennifer Bui I'm in Columbus and pretty new to BP and looking to invest in this area as well. Are there any meet ups in golden triangle that you know of, I've looked and can't find anything?

    @Joshua Hively has a list of them

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Thomas Ferguson:

    @Jennifer Bui I'm in Columbus and pretty new to BP and looking to invest in this area as well. Are there any meet ups in golden triangle that you know of, I've looked and can't find anything?

    I'm new to BP as well. Clearly, I'm hardly able to navigate the forum apparently. I haven't seen anything in the area either. Closest ones I've seen are in Ttown or Bham.

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Michael Babin Still investing in the Pearl River Co area? If so, let’s connect.

  • Alesha IrvinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · South Central MS · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi neighbors! Im a newbie and I have 2 properties in Brookhaven. Currently looking to grow and learn! I’m also considering the Jackson Market.

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    5y

    Hi, I'm an investor with nine doors in south Jackson and one in Byram. I started investing in real estate nine years ago. 

  • Alesha IrvinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · South Central MS · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Susan Maneck

    hey Susan, would you happen to know of someone who can move houses in Brookhaven, Mississippi?

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    5y

    No, I've only moved mobile homes and that is way back when I lived in Arizona. 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Susan Maneck hey Susan! Are properties attractive to you to invest in, in the city of Olive Branch?

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    5y

    @Jarin Bryant I don't know that they aren't but nearly all my properties are in the same neighborhood where I have lived for over 15 years. I've turned most of them over to a property manager now that I've relocated to California, but she lives close by as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.