New Member in Louisville, KY. Looking for properties

New Member in Louisville, KY. Looking for properties

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes

I'm a new bigger pockets member in Louisville, KY. I'm an experienced investor/cash buyer looking for deals in Louisville, KY or surrounding areas. I'm looking forward to helping others and networking.

1Reply
17 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 111 votes
    10y

    @Hampton Scurlock Welcome. Deals are getting a little tougher to find in Louisville. Hot market... I look everyday! Good luck and if you see something you don't really like send it my way. I will do the same. Thanks 

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am also a new member. What have you found to be the best thing about this site?

  • Wholesaler · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    The networking has been great!

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    10y

    Hello Hampton & Steve,

    I hope you guys can make it out to the meetup on the 19th.  It's a great way to get connected with other investors and wholesalers in the area.  PB is a great tool too.  I'm sure you've already figured that out.  

  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
    10y

    @Hampton Scurlock welcome to the BP community! Good luck with your REI deals. Check out the podcasts and webinars. They will be an invaluable resource and completely free.

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Steve Frick:

    I am also a new member. What have you found to be the best thing about this site?

     I just joined today, but the blog/articles and webinars seem to have alot of good information.  I'm hoping to connect with other investors in the Louisville area to buy/sell/trade some real estate and learn/grow together. Let me know if I can help in any way.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Hampton Scurlock and @Steve Frick welcome to BP.  You guys might try to make it to the meet up this Wednesday.  I'm sorry I can't be there to meet you and the others this time, but hopefully I can catch the next one.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Big thank you to all you guys. This looks like a very useful site to say the least. What is this meet up you are talking about on Wednesday @John R.

  • RCS Transport · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Would we happen to be talking about the meet up I'm putting together at BJ's Brewhouse this Wednesday? I certainly hope so! haha

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Redmond:

    Would we happen to be talking about the meet up I'm putting together at BJ's Brewhouse this Wednesday? I certainly hope so! haha

     Yes. My wife had to travel for work and I'm on kid duty tonight. Trying to get my dad to go in my place. Hope to see you at the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.