Newbie from Akron Oh, home of LBJ!!

Newbie from Akron Oh, home of LBJ!!

Akron, OH · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello My Name is DeVonn, and I found this website via you tube after listening to 2 pod cast 13 and 35 respectfully.

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes
10y

Welcome to BP @DeVonn Nixon! It's a great place to learn more about all areas of real estate. Feel free to connect with me to talk more about investing on (NE) Ohio. Best of luck, Kathleen 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @DeVonn Nixon

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Good to hear you found the site through YouTube. You can also find more resources under Learn. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Akron, OH · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks Michael, I plan on combing through whole site. 

  • Investor · Beach City, OH · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome, DeVonn! It's a terrific site with tons of value. I'm new here myself from NE Ohio, Massillon/Canton area, and probably can't answer many questions you may have, but I may be able to direct you to someone who can.

    PS If you're looking to buy any single family rentals in Akron (25-50k) that are rented out and producing cash, let me know- I have a friend who offered them to me earlier this fall but it's outside my area. I think he still has some available 

  • Akron, OH · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
     @Andrew Fisher:

    This is why exactly why I came to the site. I want to learn more about turnkey investments and financing options with out jeopardizing my personal finance..

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @DeVonn Nixon! It's a great place to learn more about all areas of real estate. Feel free to connect with me to talk more about investing on (NE) Ohio. Best of luck, Kathleen 

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 969 posts · 524 votes
    10y

    @DeVonn Nixon

    Welcome to BP!! The BP community will help with almost anything.. Happy Investing!!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @DeVonn Nixon! Wish you all the success!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.