Real Estate Agent in the Greater Boise Area

Real Estate Agent in the Greater Boise Area

Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I was born and raised in Venice, Italy, where I studied finance and accounting, while working in a small family winery. When I moved to the U.S, I worked in education administration, contract law, and management consulting prior to finding that my aptitude lies in  Real Estate where I am able to utilize my training and education, and combine it with my passion for homes. Besides, I love meeting new people, and this is the best part of my job.

2Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    @Patrizia Guiotto

    Welcome to BiggerPockets - it's great to see more folks deciding to get into REI!

    I'd encourage you to reach out to more experienced investors in your area! There is no substitute for being physically present with experienced investors.

    I'm always happy to help point you in the right direction for resources or tools on BiggerPockets that can help you with your REI goals!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Patrizia Guiotto

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    10y

    @Patrizia Guiotto - Nice to see you on BiggerPockets!  We'll be having the next meet up after the holidays- a chance for local investors to get to know one another in person. I think you would enjoy it! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.