New member from So. California, Inland Empire

New member from So. California, Inland Empire

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes

Hi BP members, 

I am in Southern California, Inland Empire Area. I am here to learn from others, share my knowledge, network, meet new business associates, and learn to make money.   After spending over 18 years in the healthcare industry, primarily in Nutrition & Wellness, Quality & Risk Management, Patient Safety and Performance Improvement I've decided to do something a little different. Real estate has always been a strong interest next to that of health and wellness. Now with unexpected career transitions, I see this is a great opportunity to move forward into something more rewarding.

Outside of my experiences in purchasing personal property and attending expensive real estate workshops this is all new for me.  I am currently looking to do wholesaling deals and assignment of contracts until I build enough finances to do fix and flips, buy and holds and have rentals.

Besides wellness and real estate I love hiking, outdoor activities, watching MMA/UFC, traveling, theater, jazz, wine, family and friends.  Thank you, I look forward to chatting, sharing and networking.

Blessings, 

Toi Holliday,

Radiant Ruby Investments

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 28 votes
10y
Originally posted by @Toi H.:
Originally posted by @Kirk Galt:

Hi Toi, welcome to BP! 

 Hi Kirk, thank you for the warm welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what is a a Sustainability Consultant?

Best,

Toi

  Thank you for asking Toi. I help property owners and small businesses improve energy efficiency, environmental health, and impact on the natural environment. I also specialize in marketing green homes for sellers and helping buyers find them.

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    Wecome to BP Toi and best of luck investing!

  • Property Manager · San Bernardino, CA · Member since 2014 · 473 posts · 238 votes
    10y

    Hello Toi! Welcome to BP. I am also an investor from the Inland Empire. We flip, and also run a residential/commercial brokerage. Best of luck to you in your endeavors! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Hi Toi, welcome to BP! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Syrios:

    Wecome to BP Toi and best of luck investing!

     Hi Andrew thank you for the warm welcome.

    Best,

    Toi

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    @ David Friedman

    Thank you for the warm welcome. 

    Best wishes,

    Toi

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kirk Galt:

    Hi Toi, welcome to BP! 

     Hi Kirk, thank you for the warm welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what is a a Sustainability Consultant?

    Best,

    Toi

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    Welocme to BP. You should attend women's invest group run by Bobbi.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 351 posts · 220 votes
    10y

    Hi all,

    Tonight @6:30 at the Mission Inn out in Riverside the Inland Empire real estate club will be hosting Bruce and Aaron Norris everyone should attend.  There will be many investors looking for people to work with.  I will be there please come up and introduce yourself. 

    Jim

  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Toi H.! I am from Rancho Cucamonga as well (yay!) although I live in CT. Feel free to connect with @Jackie Jones, she's also in Rancho!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 28 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Toi H.:
    Originally posted by @Kirk Galt:

    Hi Toi, welcome to BP! 

     Hi Kirk, thank you for the warm welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what is a a Sustainability Consultant?

    Best,

    Toi

      Thank you for asking Toi. I help property owners and small businesses improve energy efficiency, environmental health, and impact on the natural environment. I also specialize in marketing green homes for sellers and helping buyers find them.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your new path!

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    @Kirk Galt

    Kirk, thank you. It is certainly something I need to look into in the near future.

    Toi

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jacqueline Carrington:

    Welcome to BP @Toi H.! I am from Rancho Cucamonga as well (yay!) although I live in CT. Feel free to connect with @Jackie Jones, she's also in Rancho!

     Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for the warm welcome, I will definitely connect with Jackie. I have a friend who lives in CT; I hear the seasons are beautiful and the jazz is great there.  I look forward to seeing you around the community. Thanks again!

    Toi

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    @Jim Keller

    Thank you so much Jim!  I am also in the Meetup group for Inland Empire Real Estate Investment. I'm not certain if I can make the event tonight due to other commitments, but I'll look forward to meeting you at another upcoming event.

    Toi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.